Now THAT is a dog!!! The handmade harness is beautiful!! Luna always has a harness on when we are not at home. It has saved her twice....at the lake when she has fallen off the docks. The ducks tease her....
Oh, the other thing too.....I have a special 'seat-belt' thingie that I got a PetsMart. One end has a clip that I hook to the loop on Luna's harness and the other clicks into the seat-belt thingie in the car. Keeps her in the back seat and more importantly, WHEN I have had to hit my brakes, keeps her from flying into the front seat/windshield.
2 comments:
Now THAT is a dog!!! The handmade harness is beautiful!! Luna always has a harness on when we are not at home. It has saved her twice....at the lake when she has fallen off the docks. The ducks tease her....
Baby is beautiful!!
Oh, the other thing too.....I have a special 'seat-belt' thingie that I got a PetsMart. One end has a clip that I hook to the loop on Luna's harness and the other clicks into the seat-belt thingie in the car. Keeps her in the back seat and more importantly, WHEN I have had to hit my brakes, keeps her from flying into the front seat/windshield.
Post a Comment