Sunday, November 19, 2006

More Jaslisco pics-Spirit of the area

This was taken of an area near Union de Tula--maybe 10-15 Km North. Note electric and telephone lines to whole area.

Neat church in a little town North of Cuautla. I may have to convert. Nicholas had this "square" constructed in this pueblo.

This is looking North over Nicholas' front porch-veranda. Wonderful home where I stayed in Cuautla,Jalisco. Super use of beautiful tile.

This is the rock bottom spillway for lake below. Note kids playing in the 3/4 mile long drop of the clear water to the canyon floor and road.

Southern view of a large man-made lake (maybe 3,000 acres) North of Union de Tula which was shown to me by Potro. Water is clean and clear. Government checked how the planted trout and catfish were doing last year and netted several semi loads of fish one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dean, You probably don't remember me - My name is Doris and years ago I had a mare bred to Cavamore. That toddler gal I had then is all grown and sings blues in Phoenix now. I'm sorry to hear that you are selling the farm, but these things have to happen sooner or later. Life moves on. I've always remembered you, your kind family and the farm, which were an oasis for me during that time of my life. Thank you. I wish you my best for your future.