Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snow-more pics-9 am and 1 pm on 1 Mar 07-What a difference!

Baby Doll flying through the snow!

Gee it's fun.


Eagles nest and triangle at noon on 1 Mar 07.
Bright and clear.


Grand Fir -half covered by snow -half melted in 24 hours.


Looking east on the river at noon.


Looking East 18 hours before the pic above. What a change.

2 comments:

Soulknitting said...

GREAT PHOTOS!!! WOW!! Really a LOT of snow!! And Baby looks like he's having so much FUN. For about 5 minutes until he gets cold!! hehehhe. FAB photos, really. Thanks for sharing. I'm stealing a few and putting them on my blog too. Try and get a pic with the same angle/shot as your headline pic and I'll rework it to put in for your winter header.

CB0 said...

Hi Dean, Anne, Eduvides, Adriana, Charlie, John, Mary, and the whole fam damily!

Noi went unstable when she saw your great photos. She was jumping up and down and making girl-squeak noises. I wonder why they do that?
Anyway she is fascinated, and finally understands why farang houses have porches and mud rooms. You could see the light bulb go on. Noi was also very worried that the horses were warm enough. I told her that Honcho probably sorta maybe knows a little about caring for horses since he's been doing it for like 400 years.

Anyway, it is about 72 in the daytime here in Thailand. We had some bad weather ourselves -- it was slightly cloudy about a week ago. OK, I'll stop rubbing it in.

We miss and love you all, and hope everyone is safe, healthy, and most of all happy.

Thanavan (Noi) with a little help from Cliff