Stories of our northwest horses, green pastures, and good family & friends.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Lindsay came visitin' today
Lindsay came with her dad Charles to see us at the farm. Anne is checking to see what she is currently doing. She is truly the "big joy" in Charle's life. Lindsay lights up like a light bulb when he returns. We really enjoy spending time with her. She is truly a "happy kid".
The "twinkle" is in her eye--"now, what can I do?" Lots of joy for us too.
The first thing Noi said when she saw these was the first thing I said when I saw them: I miss Anne! It was great to see photos of her and Linday, whose cheeks Noi wants to pinch. Not entirely certain which cheeks she meant.
1 comment:
Hey you guys
The first thing Noi said when she saw these was the first thing I said when I saw them: I miss Anne! It was great to see photos of her and Linday, whose cheeks Noi wants to pinch. Not entirely certain which cheeks she meant.
Love from Thailand.
Post a Comment