This picture taken from under the big Maple trees at the house.
This is the Sequoia tree (California Redwood) we planted 12 years ago, right after it was our indoor Christmas tree. Note the diameter of the trunk. It will be a great big tree.
We have had a few days of rain-great for the grass. We planted 150 Emerald Green trees to make the farm more private. They look great. Our grass is still green and all is well. We also are re-seeding 2 other pastures.
Just was up town in Granite Falls, WA and noticed the new $31 million High School. It is beautiful. It is beside the current grade school and both are just one mile from the farm. It's nice to have important elements of a quality life so close by.
I plan on putting an 'FARM FOR SALE' ad in the Seattle Business Journal next month. Or maybe a 'RANCH FOR SALE' ad. I haven't decided on the wording yet. Maybe I should put in an ad for a 'RIVER FOR SALE.' HEhehhehhehheh. We have so much river shore line that we really could say that.
1 comment:
Post a Comment