Stories of our northwest horses, green pastures, and good family & friends.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Star Wins again at Turf Paradise
Star wins again at Turf Paradise at her favorite distance-the mile. Wilson rode the perfect race-let the soeed run on -and closed with a rush. She sure is a fun horse to run.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
DEAR DEAN & ANN, IT IS JUNE 7, 2008 AND I JUST READ THE NEWS ABOUT DEAN'S SURGERY. ALTHOUGH LATE, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BOTH. I WILL CALL YOU THIS WEEKEND.
2 comments:
DEAR DEAN & ANN,
IT IS JUNE 7, 2008 AND I JUST READ THE NEWS ABOUT DEAN'S SURGERY. ALTHOUGH LATE, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BOTH. I WILL CALL YOU THIS WEEKEND.
I LOVE YOU BOTH,
BEVO
Way to go Star!! Your fans from Resting Racers Ranch here in Arizona support you all the way!!
Post a Comment