Monday, April 28, 2008

Dean had a "Cardiac Event" on 26 March 08

Had a triple bypass at the wonderful "Providence Hospital" in Everett. All went well and am healing well. Great Drs. and guess what ! Two of the nurses in the OR were Karen--longtime friend of Kim and our longtime friend Suzanne Smith. Gave me lots of confidence going in -knowing I was surrounded by friends. I am recovering well under Anne's wonderful care. Will be off work for about two months and then better than ever. Friends rallied with visits -cards -and prayers and it makes you realize how lucky I am. This kind of support is a real blessing. I could not list all as it would fill up this blog. You know who you are and I am forever grateful to all of you. All my love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dean, sorry to hear about your cardiac event but grateful to hear that you are healing well!! Best wishes from Theresa and Don and "Tropic Pass"!!