Stories of our northwest horses, green pastures, and good family & friends.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
First Sam's Ace Colt foaled in Washington-thanks to Connie Hoge for all pics.
Sam's Ace first Wa. bred colt out of Dancing Target at 4 days checking out first grass. Thanks to Connie Hoge for the great pics.-Contact me to contact her about taking pics for you.
See how alert I am!
See how fast I am!
Here I am struttin' with mom.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Essex Family~ I own one of the TB Mares you foaled in 1998 out of Chizzy and Super May. Her name is Jiggity Split and was nominated to Breeders Cup. I have been trying to track down any foal pictures of her after she was born. Would you happen to have any in your archives? Jiggy is ten now and doing wonderful. Her current job is Hunter Jumper and viquero dressage work. The judges look dumb founded when they see her doing her dressage moves broke at the poll resting on ounces off the bit! She is multi talented and a professional at everything she does whether it's sorting cattle or jumping fences! You foaled a star :) If you have any archives that would be available to me, you can reach me at Hmeeker@hotmail.com. Thank you kindly and warmest wishes to you and your family and all the race stars this season :) Heidi Wolschlag
1 comment:
Hello Essex Family~ I own one of the TB Mares you foaled in 1998 out of Chizzy and Super May. Her name is Jiggity Split and was nominated to Breeders Cup. I have been trying to track down any foal pictures of her after she was born. Would you happen to have any in your archives? Jiggy is ten now and doing wonderful. Her current job is Hunter Jumper and viquero dressage work. The judges look dumb founded when they see her doing her dressage moves broke at the poll resting on ounces off the bit! She is multi talented and a professional at everything she does whether it's sorting cattle or jumping fences! You foaled a star :) If you have any archives that would be available to me, you can reach me at Hmeeker@hotmail.com. Thank you kindly and warmest wishes to you and your family and all the race stars this season :) Heidi Wolschlag
Post a Comment