Lindsay "just being" a dancer while I study the program
Lookout-the horses are coming!
I see em!
Mano e mano
Pateintly waiting--all dressed up!
He has 19 wins from 73 starts---a nice 26 percent win rate. Sorry that I have neglected the blog , but have been in Arroyo Seco and busy on the farm.
Bought Anne a new car. An Xterra Nisson. pretty red-Anne loves it.
Happy Birthday Anne.
Happy Birthday Anne.
Chas won yesterday with Who's Your Next Ex-for a conditioned $32K claimer--Won by 5 easily in 1;36 change.---Owned by our friend Kim Nobles.
4 comments:
I am glad everything is going well for everyone. That little girl is sure a winner!
Diane
Hi Dean, you look great!!
Lindsay is such a darling little girl. I can see why you are so proud.
It's great to see you back blogging again. I've missed you!!
Happy belated birthday to Anne!! Wow a new car, lucky girl!!
Hugs,
Theresa
What wll the breeding fee for Sam's Ace be this spring? Deirdre at ranchoesplendido@hotmail.com
i <3 my charlie bear~
Post a Comment