1)-Well, the super Stakes winning mare-KISSNTHEBOYSGOODBY- is in foal to Cahill Road--on an early cover-We are really looking forward to this first foal of "Kisses". Both Kisses and Meo are out of the mare Raizel who is out of Pachena Bay out of the Champion Pachena. Nice family.
2)-Meomeomy -a half sister to "Kisses"-and a Stakes winner herself is in foal to Tropic Lightning who is the Sire of "Kisses"-on a later cover-so we are going "back to the source".-Also, her first foal.
3)-Light my Ducks is in foal to Tropic Lightning on an early cover to Tropic Lightning. She has a great looking filly by Sam's Ace as a yearling.
3 comments:
My name is Tiffany Maulden and I'm trying to get in touch with you regarding one of your babies. Could you please contact me? My email is tiffanyp55@comcast.net. I'll give further information over email, don't want to leave it on here. Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you! Tiffany
Hey you, Hope all is well with you guys!!!Love the new mexico house!! How is eduwiges doing in mexico? I still live in vantage and work on a farm there.Here is my blog cowgirljodis.blogspot.com
Dean Essex, Doug Neal here, you helped shape the man i have become and I thank you for that. Hope all is going well for you and Anne. You are class people,the world neeeds more like you. Say it how is and damn the weenies!! Love Doug neal
Post a Comment