Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kissntheboysgoodby foals a nice filly

This is a good day.
We're headin' back to the warm barn.



Yes, there is some grass under this stuff.


Let's see how do I lay down-maybe this will work.

What are you doing mom?



Let's go!!!




I guess snow is normal-sure is cold today. Connie Hoge took all these pics when I arrived at Granite Falls.



Guess I'll go back to the barn.



See my pretty blaze--Isn't it photogenic?


The farm buildings from the swimmin hole.



Connie coming in the farm road on Kisses Day.











3 comments:

HHmstead said...

She's such a pretty filly! I'm hoping for some sunshine pictures next!

Shannon Larson said...

Hi Dean and Anne. Isla recognized Kisses from the pictures and wants to see her baby at "daddy's" farm. Pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

I just checked in to see if Kisses had her baby and was so excited to see the beautiful filly! Can't wait to follow her progress!

Diane