Stories of our northwest horses, green pastures, and good family & friends.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Breaking yearlings in 2011-Our Shanghai Express
Manuel galloping Our Shanghai Express after 4 weeks training.
manuel on Shanghai -with Polito on Lil Scooter-She has to work to keep up with these kids.
What'a up?
I think I'm pretty hot stuff!!!
1 comment:
Sheila Anderson
said...
Hi, My name is Sheila Anderson and I live in Eastern WA. I have been searching for information on the Meridian Saddle Company and came up with several postings you had here in your blogspot some time ago. I have an early California type saddle that has the Meridian Saddle Company Stamp on it and the number 307. Can you give me any info or send me somewhere I could find out about this saddle? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! whistlingkettlefarm@yahoo.com
1 comment:
Hi, My name is Sheila Anderson and I live in Eastern WA. I have been searching for information on the Meridian Saddle Company and came up with several postings you had here in your blogspot some time ago. I have an early California type saddle that has the Meridian Saddle Company Stamp on it and the number 307. Can you give me any info or send me somewhere I could find out about this saddle? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! whistlingkettlefarm@yahoo.com
Post a Comment