Hi - I've been researching a saddle a friend of mine is looking to sell (they're not horse people) and your blog is about the only place I have found anything about Meridian Saddle Co saddle info. Would you be able to take a look at some pictures and let me know what you think of this one? The maker plate on it appears as and oval with three horse heads and Meridian in the center with "Quality Western Saddlery" on the top of the oval and "Made in the USA" on the bottom. Does that sound familiar?
3 comments:
Wow! Those are some lovely views!
Hi - I've been researching a saddle a friend of mine is looking to sell (they're not horse people) and your blog is about the only place I have found anything about Meridian Saddle Co saddle info. Would you be able to take a look at some pictures and let me know what you think of this one? The maker plate on it appears as and oval with three horse heads and Meridian in the center with "Quality Western Saddlery" on the top of the oval and "Made in the USA" on the bottom. Does that sound familiar?
Thanks!
smokeythemustang [at] gmail[dot] com
Those view look so familiar :-) Just Beautiful too!
Post a Comment