I love it! It makes me feel closer to y'all but a tich envious that I am not there too. I want to trail ride with family! Elliot sure looks like family to Rick. Rick must have looked like you when he was little.
Hate to be a cull....What a life - where does one sign up for the coolaid...Keep it up young blogger, you may be on to something...wait ....I'm "laughing" too hard to think, just kidding....since when did you become self concious? Have fun laugh and your world laughs with you....or is it at you.....well laughings whats important right?
Is Baby Doll decended from the original "Baby" from Vegas? If so, how wonderful! Last time we talked, so long ago, you were afraid he was "shooting blanks" due to his age.
Nancy, I can't believe I found the Essex Family. This is Colleen Taylor in Ohio. Your Grandpa Bob was my Uncle..The last time I saw you and Charlie was August 1970. Hello to everyone.....
5 comments:
Fabulous pictures of everybody. And the photo of Mt. P is fab!!
I love it! It makes me feel closer to y'all but a tich envious that I am not there too. I want to trail ride with family! Elliot sure looks like family to Rick. Rick must have looked like you when he was little.
Hate to be a cull....What a life - where does one sign up for the coolaid...Keep it up young blogger, you may be on to something...wait ....I'm "laughing" too hard to think, just kidding....since when did you become self concious? Have fun laugh and your world laughs with you....or is it at you.....well laughings whats important right?
Is Baby Doll decended from the original "Baby" from Vegas? If so, how wonderful! Last time we talked, so long ago, you were afraid he was "shooting blanks" due to his age.
Nancy, I can't believe I found the Essex Family. This is Colleen Taylor in Ohio. Your Grandpa Bob was my Uncle..The last time I saw you and Charlie was August 1970. Hello to everyone.....
Post a Comment