Thursday, September 22, 2005

Charles Dean Essex Sr.-Grandpa-Watching over us?

Nancy, our Daughter, is my Guest Blogger today:

We went to Disneyland mid-September with the 50th Disney anniversary. There were picture collages all over the park of the Disney characters and the castle. Some of the collages had literally thousands of pictures and were 10-15 feet tall, full of 1"x1" pictures of families at Disney. I hadn't sent any of our Disney pictures in so didn't ever look closely since I surely wouldn't know anyone. I only looked at one collage near the Horseshoe Café for really no reason. It was a picture of Jesse the cowgirl from Toy Story II. I was only glancing when I saw this picture. I was only 10 when Grandpa Essex died but I remembered the corduroy jacket he wore often and this picture caught my eye. The odds of me seeing this picture are astronomical! I bet there was literally more than a million family pictures sent in and I was drawn to this one. I'm sure that Grandpa somehow sent me to his pic as a sign that he's watching over us. The next mystery is, who sent the picture to Disney?
--Nancy

PRINT OUT THIS PICTURE OF THE COLLAGE SO YOU CAN SEE IT BETTER



Does anyone who knew him think this is Him?

3 comments:

Soulknitting said...

It's your Grandpa. Saying hello. In a way that was workable in this dimension. And if I'm wrong, the odds are nevertheless astronomical that his picture and your eyeballs would match up for more than one second. Amazing odds. Stranger things have happened. Very neat event.

Unknown said...

Hello!From Eric and Tammy Hitchcock.Harold Hitchcock is Eric's father and Frances Reed was his grandma.We was just looking for info on Essex and was happy to find this.We are in Houston now .Here is info 936-890-1582 Be happy to hear from you.Can't believe you found this picture amazing!

Unknown said...

Dean, I don`t know if you remember me, Tom Homan in Las Vegas I worked with you for many a year when I was in the Air Force, I think of you and your family often. My wife LILO and I still live in Las vegas, would love to here from you. My e-mail address is ( homanthomas@hotmail.com). it took me awhile to find you. TOM