Monday, July 17, 2006

Kissntheboysgoodby runs 2nd in the $50,000 stake at Hastings Park

On 3 July, Charles took Kisses up to Hastings park to run against the "Horse of the year in British Columbia" ---"MANOSHEE" going a mile and one-sixteenth. It's true-she is a monster. We ran a distant second but it was still a nother Stakes-Placing and about $10K for second. A four horse field-the rest scared out by MANOSHEE. And she ran up to her reputation. A carload-John's Honda Odesy-including -Me, John, Mary, Connie, Adrianna and Natalie went up to take a run at Mansshee. Still worth the trip-and a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dean...Thank you so very much for sharing these pictures with me. I am so proud to be your nephew....I hope you will always remember how much I looked up to you as a kid growing up in the midwest. My memory of my grandmother Alma are lived through you!

I love you very much,

Dan