His horses are running well at Turf Paradise. As of today, 19 Oct 98, he has ran 6 horses. He has won 4 races, (two of them my horses)-one second ( Call Columbo-mine) and one fifth. Win percentage WONDERFUL (and also impossible to maintain) 66 % but a great way to start the fall meet.
Yesterday, Meomeomy won a $12.5 claimer on the Turf going a mile.
Louder won a nice mile and one-eighth race on the dirt.
Olympic Lights won a 5.5 furlong allowance race easily.
Will post win photos later as they come from Phoenix.
Nice sunny weather last few days and the yearlings are all coming along great. Mike was out to see Eddie go yesterday-both went away really happy.
2 comments:
Where are the pics?
Dr. Essex: Thank you for all your help. I will be calling you towards the end of the month. The picture of the horse you think I should breed to, in the snow is absolutely beautiful. Your ranch is really wonderful and I would love to come see it and all your horses.I hope it works out I can come when my horse is delivered. Thanks again. Joyce Adams
Post a Comment