Thursday, December 01, 2005

Anne gets lowest Mexican Domino score EVER

Anne played with Dean, Butch, and Connie. And I mean she "Played with us". She had 7 points total to the sixes. The rest of us were over 100.

Next nite.. Same players.

Changed from Connie feeding Anne to Butch- "The Killer"-feeding Anne. Well, Anne got only 45 points with the rest of us over 130 points each.

Even with Butch "throwing himself on his Sword".

ALL HAIL QUEEN OF STONES---QUEEN ANNE.

She "Whupped us bad".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh--speaking of MONSTERS!!!
that score is downright scarey, Dean!
I hope you all can have a little
luck against Anne tonite!!! I'd like
a chance at her too. Great
bird photo--it was great color and
light here...Isn't it funny--I got
more snow in the "water country" than
you did up there! Go figure....

Soulknitting said...

Go Gett'm Anne!!!! Charlotte just sent me a photo from her phone of SNOW while she is walking Lobo. Do you have snow too?

I'm looking forward to kicking Anne's ass when I get to play Stones with you'all this holiday.