The super Grand Fir tree that came from a farm two miles down the road.

Dean, Kim , Vicky and Nancy in the kitchen.

The living room after some of the wrappings have been removed.

Dean-the head honcho--Kim-longtime friend-Vicky-the true SUPERBLONDE Gambler

Lindsay-Her first Christmas
5 comments:
Wish I was standing in the kitchen having coffee with you all this morning!! Miss you!! Love Kim and Luna
Good Morning Mr. Essex. I got our name from The Herald article on April 17. I direct a job shadow program at Arlington High Shool I have two young ladies who are interested in horse training as a possible career choice. They've requested an opportunity to job shadow with a trainer. Would you be available/have time for them to come together to observe what you do and ask questions about this career sometime in the next two weeks or so? Thank you.
Janet Mustered
School-to-Career Coordinator
Arlington Public School
360-618-6300 Ext. 3034.
Hello Dr, Essex, I used to work for Luella Jensen as a caregiver about 7-9 years ago. I cannot locate info on thier farm or her. Is she still alive? And what is the farms name? Are they still in business? I got a horse from them, named pip pip cherrio. He is doing so well. Please email me any info you may have. karenvelderrain@yahoo.com Her son,s name was nate jensen. Thanks!
Post a Comment