Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Star Fix -first out -first WIN

Here is "our"-Vicky James-Louise Foster- Dean and Anne's Helmsman -Raizel filly winning her first out. Her name is STAR FIX as many a helmsman charted his seafaring course by using a star fix. She ran back once since then -got in a pretty tough race and finished up the track. She could be back on track next race. This was Lindsay's first time to be in a WIN PHOTO. All is well.

2 comments:

Soulknitting said...

WooT!! Another WIN!!!!! Just as it should be. Congrats to you all!! Charles must be so proud!! WOOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dean and Ann,

I finally found your blogspot. I am celebrating my 53rd birthday today and am reminded of the 40 years I have known you both and what a difference you have made in my life being a better person because of it. You are my friends, my extended family and I will always love you both.

I too had the pleasure of knowing Baby and have always been influenced by the positive concerning pit bulls. My son Michael has a brindle pit, that is gorgeous and kind hearted, not mention too smart for his own good. He is a year old.

Farewell for now,

Beverly (BEVO)